We collect SSNs so that the appropriate anti-money laundering (AML) and know your customer (KYC) checks can be made. This not only helps us ensure your suitability to trade on our platform, but also ensures that you will be trading against equally reputable parties, mitigating your counterparty risk.
Articles in this section
- How can I register?
- How long will the onboarding process take?
- Is there a minimum firm size on the exchange?
- Why are you collecting Social Security numbers (SSNs)?
- Why are you asking for nationalities?
- Will you share my information with any third parties?
- What should I do if there are changes to my application information during the onboarding process?
- Why am I receiving emails from a non-LGO address regarding my onboarding?
- Why was my application not approved?
- Data removal