LGO Markets strictly abides by an internal policy of data storage and security measures, as well as full compliance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). This ensures that your data will be safely encrypted and stored in a secure server within two weeks of collection, and that if you are a customer operating under EU regulations, inquiries as to the personally identifiable data (PII) held and requests for removal can both be made.
Articles in this section
- 2.1. Why are you collecting Social Security numbers (SSNs)?
- 2.2. Why are you asking for nationalities?
- 2.3. Will you share my information in any third parties?
- 2.4. How will LGO protect my information?
- 2.5. Why have I been asked for more information?
- 2.6. Why was my application not approved?
- 2.7. How long will the onboarding process take?
- 2.8. Why do I need a separate bank account?
- 2.9. Can an LGO Representative assist with my bank account creation documents?
- 2.10. Are there fees associated with the separate banking and clearing accounts?