Applications are generally not accepted if either the AML/KYC checks are not cleared, or if requests for further information are not fully satisfied. LGO and its custodial partners have complete discretion regarding the approval of prospective clients.
Articles in this section
- 2.1. Why are you collecting Social Security numbers (SSNs)?
- 2.2. Why are you asking for nationalities?
- 2.3. Will you share my information in any third parties?
- 2.4. How will LGO protect my information?
- 2.5. Why have I been asked for more information?
- 2.6. Why was my application not approved?
- 2.7. How long will the onboarding process take?
- 2.8. Why do I need a separate bank account?
- 2.9. Can an LGO Representative assist with my bank account creation documents?
- 2.10. Are there fees associated with the separate banking and clearing accounts?