As our exchange is non-custodial and decentralized by design, this ensures that both your fiat and cryptocurrencies are secure with independent third parties. This way, funds (fiat and cryptocurrencies) are always stored in accounts which are yours and that you control. We will never hold or transmit your funds on your behalf.
Articles in this section
- 2.1. Why are you collecting Social Security numbers (SSNs)?
- 2.2. Why are you asking for nationalities?
- 2.3. Will you share my information in any third parties?
- 2.4. How will LGO protect my information?
- 2.5. Why have I been asked for more information?
- 2.6. Why was my application not approved?
- 2.7. How long will the onboarding process take?
- 2.8. Why do I need a separate bank account?
- 2.9. Can an LGO Representative assist with my bank account creation documents?
- 2.10. Are there fees associated with the separate banking and clearing accounts?