Yes, an LGO representative will be able to assist you throughout the process. We can set up an in-person meeting or help you by answering any questions through email, call, or video chat. Additionally, we can setup an in-person or virtual meeting with a bank representative which will help you go through the bank account creation process.
Articles in this section
- 2.1. Why are you collecting Social Security numbers (SSNs)?
- 2.2. Why are you asking for nationalities?
- 2.3. Will you share my information in any third parties?
- 2.4. How will LGO protect my information?
- 2.5. Why have I been asked for more information?
- 2.6. Why was my application not approved?
- 2.7. How long will the onboarding process take?
- 2.8. Why do I need a separate bank account?
- 2.9. Can an LGO Representative assist with my bank account creation documents?
- 2.10. Are there fees associated with the separate banking and clearing accounts?