Through the LGO Markets GUI, you have access to candlestick charts, order book and Time & Sales. Through our API and Websocket channels, you have access to real-time market data.
Articles in this section
- 4.1. How is the price of assets listed determined?
- 4.2. What type of matching engine do you have in place?
- 4.3. What assets are available for trading?
- 4.4. What are the different order types?
- 4.5. How can I trade on LGO Markets?
- 4.6. How can I retrieve trading and market data from LGO Markets?
- 4.7. Is there a trading API?
- 4.8. What is the tick size?
- 4.9. What is the minimum order size?
- 4.10. What are the trading fees?