Clearing and settlement are essential elements of the traditional post-trade process in financial markets. Clearing is the act of reconciling buy and sell orders and directing the transfer of funds. Settlement is the actual delivery of assets subject to a transaction.
Articles in this section
- 5.1. What is clearing and settlement?
- 5.2. What is the clearing and settlement process on LGO Markets?
- 5.3. Why is there a clearing and settlement process on LGO Markets?
- 5.4. Why is LGO Markets a non-custodial exchange?
- 5.5. How is counterparty risk drastically limited on LGO Markets?
- 5.6. Can I use the Clearing and Settlement module on LGO Markets as a standalone service?