Please fill out an inquiry on our website, or contact email@example.com to express your interest. In order to trade on LGO Markets, you must be an institutional investor and pass both our own AML/KYC checks as well as those of our partners. Upon passing, technological (API and Websocket) and custodial integration will be undertaken, and upon completion of these processes, you will be ready to trade.
Articles in this section
- 4.1. How is the price of assets listed determined?
- 4.2. What type of matching engine do you have in place?
- 4.3. What assets are available for trading?
- 4.4. What are the different order types?
- 4.5. How can I trade on LGO Markets?
- 4.6. How can I retrieve trading and market data from LGO Markets?
- 4.7. Is there a trading API?
- 4.8. What is the tick size?
- 4.9. What is the minimum order size?
- 4.10. What are the trading fees?