LGO Markets utilizes the blockchain as determinable proof of order placement where anyone can view and verify all transactions occurring on the platform. The trade records are publicly available and can be audited as a way to verify the transparency of the LGO Markets platform.
Articles in this section
- 4.1. How is the price of assets listed determined?
- 4.2. What type of matching engine do you have in place?
- 4.3. What assets are available for trading?
- 4.4. What are the different order types?
- 4.5. How can I trade on LGO Markets?
- 4.6. How can I retrieve trading and market data from LGO Markets?
- 4.7. Is there a trading API?
- 4.8. What is the tick size?
- 4.9. What is the minimum order size?
- 4.10. What are the trading fees?